Edit from the future: See the finished product here.
This is my latest project. I'm painting up the Ravenwing as a commission, and I figured I'd start with the Master's Landspeeder. I want it to be ornate, but not ridiculously so.
This is the first time I've used greenstuff for anything other than filling in gaps. I should have made the corner of the robe square, I'm going to see if I can cut it right but I'm afraid to mess it up. There are a few more folds and wrinkles in the cloth than shown because of the lighting, but I could have probably done more.
I'm probably going to fix up the other things and then come back to it, I don't want to add too much more but I feel that the gunner's side in the middle area needs something else.