*Edit: See the finished product here.
Forgive the terrible picture quality! I wanted to model the biomorphs that I usually take on my Broodlord, so I took pieces from a couple of different Tyranid kits and added them. While the Extended Carapace and the Toxin Sacs aren't very noticeable, I think the Flesh Hooks look great. I tried doing Feeder Tendrils but that didn't work out so well. I decided that his tongue would have to represent those. He's still got the "hug me" pose, but the flesh hooks really do make a difference to it. He has now been basecoated and anxiously awaits my brush...as does almost everything else I own.
In other news, the Dire Avengers are almost finished! Just a little bit of highlights and touch ups, plus basing and they will be finished.