Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Gets Hot" Marine

I made this for a local painting contest. The contest was to take a standard tactical marine and paint it. Conversions were legal, so I decided to make the classic marine from the Plasma Weapons demotivator. You know the one. I didn't have the proper right arm so I used some pins and greenstuff, as well as a metal plasma gun so he is pretty arm-heavy. I used Dark Angels colors because I'm the most familiar with those. This is going to a friend when he gets back from his overseas deployment.

I attempted glow effects but they didn't come out the way I wanted them to.

4 comments:

  1. I always get a kick out of seeing these. Paint job is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice paint job. And the idea for his stance is also quite good, if he hadn't been a space marine. You don't get from initiate to marine if you're afraid of using your weapon, just because it get's hot. :P
    Good job though =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jiangsu yaxing anchor chain co., LTD. (AsAc) is a professional engaged in Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production enterprise, and it is China's Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production and export base, is the world's one of the largest in the industry, the most has the comprehensive strength of the modern enterprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jiangsu yaxing anchor chain co., LTD. (AsAc) is a professional engaged in Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production enterprise, and it is China's Marine cable and Marine stud anchor chain production and export base, is the world's one of the largest in the industry, the most has the comprehensive strength of the modern enterprise.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails