Monday, September 22, 2008

Scratch-Built Revenant Titan, Part 2

Here's what it looked like totally put together. I used heavy epoxy to glue everything together. Looking back, I should have drilled holes in the wet clay so I could pin the joints.

I spray painted it roughly black before gluing, to make sure that black got in all the hard to reach areas. I used a lot of spray paint, because fired clay is so absorbent. This lets the nice acryllic paint coat the surfaces easier.

Next up is the semi-finished product, and the tragic story of its debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails